You've come to the right place if you:
Need extra capacity to execute a data focused internal audit
Would like help with designing your approach to using data for your audits
Want to uplift your team's capability in using data
What would you like to do today?
1. Hire us to uplift team capability
Most IA teams don't have time/resources for standalone training.
Such training is often generic and rarely achieves the intended outcomes. We forget what we learn, unless we apply it directly, immediately and to the right subject matter.
How we overcome this: we work with your team to execute an audit.
We provide coaching and execution support throughout the audit.
In this way, your team learns while delivering.
2. Hire us to execute an audit
You don't have capacity within your team to execute the audit.
Or you don't have the right capability within your team.
Either way, you need support from a team that you can trust to deliver.
We may not be the right team. If we aren't, we'll tell you straight away and help you find the right team if we can. This could be a team internal to your organization.
We only take work on if we are confident that we can deliver - you won't be disappointed.
3. Learn how to use data for audits
There are 4 resource sets available to you:
- Blog articles (written) - a series of articles for internal auditors and performance (value-for-money) auditors
- Blog articles (spoken form) - audio versions of the blog articles
- The Data in Audit guide - this brings together the key articles that focus on data in audit
- The Assurance Show (podcast) - the risk and data focused podcast for auditors
If you are on the go, the podcast is probably the easiest to use.
If you prefer written content, start with the Data in Audit guide - it brings together most of the core blog articles.
If you prefer new articles/episodes to be delivered to your inbox regularly, hit the subscibe button below. We take privacy seriously.
4. Listen to the Assurance Show
The podcast that focuses on data & risk - for performance/internal auditors.
You can play the 5 latest episodes from the player below directly, or hit the button to go to the podcast page - here you will find all the episodes with full transcripts.